Monday, October 14, 2013

40 minute writing

This morning we had 40 minutes to write about anything we wanted. From this we are going to set some writing goals for the term. Here is what I wrote.





Holidays.

Going to the pools I was excited to swim with my nephews. Looking through the glass window I saw my friend Brent. Waving and waving he begged for me to hop in. A few minutes later I walked through wet slopy water. Splash, in I went. “do you want a race” said brent, ummmm ok.On the countdown of 3 we swam from side to side. “yeah I bet you” replied brent.


1 comment:

Mr. Hutchings said...

Hey Studamyer,

Looks like you enjoyed atleast part of that holliday.

What goals do you think you might want to set from this piece? There are some things you could look at, you've got some of your punctiation started there but you could look at making sure you put it where it's needed all the time :)

Looking forward to seeing you reach your goals.

Mr. Hutchings