Wednesday, September 19, 2012

The Social

Suddenly, I heard from the teacher’s and student’s that we were going to have a social 4 o'clock after school too 8 o'clock. I made a deal with my friend Joseph that I'll pick him up at 4 to 4.30 after school. While he was waiting for me to pick him up I went shopping for clothes.

At 4.30 pm I knew he was wondering we I had been. So I kind of knew that he had already left. Once i came back  I walked my fastest to school and went searching for him. All I came past was my other friends Nezinli.

I bought a ticket and walked into the hall. I relax in the corner of the hall watching people dance. Out of nowhere I heard the dougie song turn on and people dancing. First I saw Nezinli go into the middle and start to dougie. Once the song had finished, it came to the best boy an girl. For the boy it was Nezinli and for the girl it was Marry L. They both danced all out

The winner of the match was Nezinli so at the social his nickname was dougie king

My first time being at a social, And I think it was very awesome.

No comments: