Monday, November 7, 2011

Fire Works


At night time on Saturday we were lighting off fire works. We only had an reload and are bob box. My best one was the reload because it had all of the once were you light it and it will go in their air. And the bob box had only flower pots were it just stays on the ground doing Spackle. My best one was the one were it was so BIG that there was stars going in a circle and then Jesus was in the middle. When it got to ten o'clock we had to pack up to do it tomorrow. I wanted to do all of it but my big brother said no save it for tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sara Stewart said...

Hi!
My name is Sara Stewart and I am a student at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama, which is located in the United States. I am studying to be an elementary school teacher. I am taking a technology class where I am learning to blog. I enjoyed reading your post about fireworks. Can you light fireworks anytime where you live? We can only light them when it is a special occasion like New Year's Eve or July 4th. I look forward to visiting your blog and learning more about what you are doing in New Zealand. You can visit my blog at Sara Stewart's blog

Melvin said...

Hi Studz

I love that picture of that Earth-Shaker and the Coca-cola I would've loved that fire work to of Jesus.

Thank!!!

Samuela said...

Hi Studz,

I love the picture of the Earth Shaker you've got there. It looks like you had a great time with your family on Saturday night Studz.

Keep up the great work mate!!!!.