Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Net Book's Going Home

Last week august 24th of Wednesday we got to take our net book home. But first we had to come to the meeting so we can take our net book home. The meeting was at five thirty pm. When Mrs Burt stop talking then we had to go in to our class to give Mr Somerville our TLN Manaiakalani paper. After we ha to wait so Mr Somerville can give out our net book to go home. When mu net book came in my bag I told my mum to lets go now I just wanted my net book. When I got home our class didn't have internet. but we were aloud to play our games that we had down loaded off ubuntu software. The game that I was playing was assault cube. Once it gets to eight thirty I have to shut it down so it can get charge for school tomorrow.

2 comments:

Shayne said...

Hey Studermyer

I got to take my Netbook home it was fun especially hearing that we were actually going to do that.

Keep the good writing.

Shayne:)

Antonio said...

hi Studs

I did not get to take my netbook home but i wished i took mine And was it fun taking it home???