Monday, May 30, 2011

TEKKEN 5

Tekken 5 is one of my favourite games. The reason why it's one of my favourite games is because they have most of the characters that I like to wright about. The people that I used was Heihachi, Mishima, Jin and Kazamaa. They are the toughest family in Tekken. Jin has lightening coming out of his body and Devil Jin has red lightening coming out of his eyes and hands.

All the rest of the characters are cool but I still rather Jins family with my second favourite family being Dddy and Christie. I like them because their family can break dance on their head, arms and other parts of their body.

It's also one of my favourite movies. I really like the way they always get angry when they get mocked. When Jin gets mocked he always want to have a fight with the person that mocked him.

No comments: