Wednesday, April 13, 2011


Tekken 5 is one of my best games. Why Its one of my best games is because they have Jin Heihachi kazuya and devil Jin. They are the most toughest family in tekken. Jin has lightning coming out of his body. And devil Jin has red lightning coming out of his eyes and hands.

All the rest of the characters is cool but i will still relier Jins family. And my second best family is eddy and christie because there family could do break dance. on there head arms and every other body bits.

And Its one of my best movie. I really like the way they always get angry when they get mocked. When Jin gets mocked he always want to have a fight with the person that mocked him.

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Hi Stud,

I enjoy reading your posts about your video games, especially because you explain them so well.

Sincerely,
Miss Rogers