Monday, February 21, 2011

Meet Steve fox

My super hero strengths are my boxing powers and super speed. One morning I woke up and was late for training. So I grabbed my gloves and ran out the door. I sprinted so fast that i just got to training on time. My friend Jesiah and I had a boxing battle until I finally I knocked him out!
Every person in the universe thinks i am bad because i made over 100,000 people go to the hospital. My name is Fox, Steve Fox. You might see my fellow villains around, some are Kazua Heihachi Gim-pachi and Devil-jin.

2 comments:

Room16 said...

Hi Stud I love Steve Fox too. I think he is the best boxer ever. I think you should write a little bit more about Steve Fox.
from Carlos

Studamyer said...

Hay carlos thanks for commenting on my blog.I really like steve fox because he has really power full punches to.
From Studamyer.